You probably won’t believe about the 4-Hour Workday without being unproductive but allow me to show you how!
Now, before I go into my actual schedule, I need to make some very important points that will really give you the backbone for implementing this “4 Hour Workday” Pan. Remember: Attitude is EVERYTHING!
1. Get your mind right! Quit watching the news every morning before you go to work and put on something motivating and positive instead. People tell me they need to stay informed and up on events but really, if something is that important, believe me you’ll hear about it!
2. Associate Yourself with Positive, like-minded People. Find people who are excited about life and what they do and leave the negative naysayers to the company of someone else. Fill your head with the good stuff.
3. Seek Out and Surround Yourself with Highly Successful People. Find out what they’re doing. 99% of the time, these people is more than happy to share their wealth of knowledge with you. The other 1% isn’t worth following anyway. Copy what they do and figure out their systems. Set your specific goals so you know your specific outcome.
4. Work hard and Work Diligently! Focus on what you are doing and don’t allow for interruptions. Turn your phone on silent, forward your calls, turn off your e-mail reminders and shut your door. It’s YOUR TIME. Make it count and ask others to respect you.
5. Never compare yourself to others. Each step forward, even a tiny one is progress. When you are progressing, you are moving toward attaining your goals.
Now that you’re on the right foot, time to start your day!
On Your Way to Work: Listen to something positive: a good book on tape, uplifting music, whatever you need to get in your right frame of mind. You can do this on a morning walk as well if you work from home. This is your time: no phone calls, no e-mails, just you and whatever you are listening to.
8:00 – 8:30 AM: Check emails/print leads/close email. Don’t just check your email – empty it out. If it’s a lead, forward it to your assistant, etc. or print it out. If you don’t have an assistant, you’ll be your own assistant from 12:00 to 5. Remember for the first four hours of the day, you’re a businessperson, not an assistant! At 8:30, close that email and move on to the next task.
8:30 – 8:40 AM: Put your one posting on your Fan Page. This can be some helpful info, a listing; a new sold property, etc. You can check out other’s pages to get ideas but don’t get into socializing with people. This is strictly business time! Remember, this Page is for REAL ESTATE! I can help you build a Fan Page to attract more clients as well. Ask me!
8:40 – 8:45 AM: Print leads from your Fan Page. Leads are people who are interested in reports, properties, webinars, classes, etc. Click on their photo to get their contact information. Close Facebook at 8:45!
8:45 – 9:00 AM: Read positive thoughts or affirmations (If you need help here, ask me!
9:00 – 11:00 AM: $$ MONEY MAKING TIME!!! $$ PICK UP THE PHONE!!! Call past clients, leads from Facebook, title companies, referral partners, follow up with dead leads, teach classes, make presentations, cold call (for all those Mike Ferry enthusiasts!), door knock, visit clients and past clients. DON’T handle incoming calls unless it’s a dire situation (chances are, they can wait). This is your time of the day to make your money. Even if you have to tape the phone to your hand, DO IT!!!
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Spend one hour a day building your bridges! What do I mean by bridges? Well, if you think of a river between you and profitable deals, you need to build bridges (Fan Pages, Webinars, etc.) to get across that river to where the money is, don’t you? Most people start on one bridge and then start another and end up finishing neither! Bad idea! So, instead focus on building one bridge at a time during this hour. It could be the Fan Page, a blog, or whatever, the point is – pick one and get started on it.
12:00 – 5:00 PM: If you don’t have an assistant, take care of all the tasks you set aside to do during your first 4 hours. After a month or two of working’ this schedule, you’ll have the money to hire an assistant. It’s as simple as that.
This is my challenge to you: Do this new schedule for 30 Days and let me know if this works for you! Action is everything. So the question isn’t “CAN YOU”… the question is “WILL YOU”?
To win this week’s $25 Starbucks Gift Card, please let me know and comment below how your workday looks like and which half of the day makes you more money!!!!